Create intense, natural hair shade with Wella Professionals Color Touch Rich Naturals demi permanent hair colour. Formulated with no ammonia, enriched with keratin, this hair dye provides deep, natural shades and high shine. Ideal for toning, to refresh existing colour, or introduce colour. This long-lasting formula gently fades away and leaves a soft regrowth making it ideal for darker colour results or while blending betweeen 50-70% grey hair.
No ammonia for a gentle demi-permanent colourant experience.
Blends white to give a natural shaded finish.
Up to 50% white coverage.
Up to 63% more shine vsuntreated hair.
Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Laureth-3, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Decyltetradecanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Beeswax/Cire D’Abeille, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Mica, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Titanium Dioxide, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Resorcinol, M-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2- Hydroxytoluene, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl.
Color Touch by Wella Professionals is a professional line of hair color products. Color Touch allows for quick and easy hair color changes to suit any style. This range of professional demi-permanent colour shades yield stunning color results and amazing shine. Color Touch provides unlimited creative color possibilities for clients who want to change their tone more regularly.
For professional use only. This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is available from the supplier upon request. Eye: Contact may cause mild to moderate transient irritation. Redness and/or stinging may occur. Skin: May cause irritation or sensitization in sensitive individuals. Depending on the nature of any reaction experienced, a similar reaction may occur on subsequent uses of hair colour products. Inhalation: May cause mild, transient respiratory irritation. Avoid prolonged contact to concentrated vapors. Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation. Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.